Welcome to our outreach ministry
Christians Helping Drug Abusers (CHDA) is dedicated to providing confidential drug and alcohol assessments and substance abuse referral services, intervention and hope for those in need of recovery. As treatment consultants, we dedicate our time to education and providing resources to the professionals working in the field of substance abuse.
At Drug and Alcohol Rehab Choices, our treatment consultants help find effective affordable addiction treatment, detox, dual-diagnosis centers or other behavioral treatment options nationwide for individuals or family members seeking drug and or alcohol rehabilitation treatment. As leaders in substance abuse referral services, we can help you find appropriate treatment programs in your area, understand insurance coverage for treatment, find the most appropriate rehab and detox financing options that are available or just walk you through the steps to locate the best treatment center for your needs. Let our drug and alcohol treatment consultants explain your options and help you today and please note that our substance abuse referral services are FREE to the public and confidential.
The people hurt most by drugs and alcohol don’t even use them; they are the CHILDREN of alcoholics and other drug dependent parents.
Christians Helping Drug Abusers (CHDA) believes that none of these vulnerable children should grow up in isolation and without support. (CHDA) is a nonprofit organization and affiliate organization working on behalf of children of alcohol and drug dependent parents.
Our mission is to eliminate the adverse impact of alcohol and drug use on children and families.
• We work to raise public awareness.
• We provide leadership in public policy at the national, state, and local levels.
• We advocate for appropriate, effective and accessible education and prevention services.
• We facilitate and advance professional knowledge and understanding.
To help in these efforts, we:
• have affiliate organizations throughout the country, and in Great Britain, Germany, and Canada
• publish periodic online and print newsletters
• provide videos, booklets, posters and other educational materials to assist natural helpers to intervene and support children
• host this site on the Internet with information about and ways to help children of alcoholics and other drug dependent parents.
• send information packets to all who ask, and
• provide a toll-free phone available to all.
It’s the innocent children (1 in 4 under the age of 18) who suffer when their parents abuse alcohol and other drugs. The worst part is, they can’t help themselves. But you can. Join us in our critical work for these vulnerable children. Email us to learn more about their daily plight and what small steps can be taken to make a great difference in their lives.
Board of Directors
Founder/CEO: Rev. Donald Kinnard